Here are a few video projects I've worked on over the last couple of years in various genres. Video is a more recent skill I've picked up but it's been a rewarding one to learn. I'd love to talk about what solid video production could do for your next project.
Software Instructional Video
- Video should feel thorough and cover using the software from open to production
- Video should be paced in a way the average viewer can keep up
- Video will have to showcase both live, studio footage as well as high definition screen recording for text readability
- Video should be less than one hour in total length
- Video should have an active CTA
This video was two parts passion project and growth driven. OBS is a software I've used for several years now, and I get asked by my viewers constantly how I make things work the way I do - so I thought I'd make a video about it! Videos this long are a LOT of work, but in the end I'm pretty happy with how it came out (even if I changed my Twitch Name almost right after I released this, invalidating the CTA!)
RV Slide Ski Installation
- Should focus on the narrator but follow his "assistants" through the entire process.
- Should visibly show each step
- Should have title screens to provide visual step tracknig
- Video should be bright and clear, easy to see
- Voiceover would be performed after the video shoot.
This was a really fun project to work on. Everyone showed up ready to work and laugh and we got out early! The video was shot on location at a partner RV shop in town with a small rig that required no rental gear. The biggest challenge in this project was making sure we hit each step, and finding stock footage to cover the areas that were missed in the script. All in all it came out really well!
Kickstarter Campaign Introduction
- Silly intro to properly set the tone
- Talking head video with full script provided
- Short and Digestible
This video project was short, sweet, and to the point - but most of all it was fun. Deanne and the team are a great time and it was a pleasure to work on.